“Come with me, by yourselves, to a quiet place and get some rest”
The aim of the Retreats Ministry is to equip and resource Christians living in an increasingly busy world, by providing them with quiet and restful places, where they can take time out to listen to God. This is offered to individuals, churches of any denomination, and organisations, both at the Katafiyio Retreat House on Cyprus and in other locations around the Diocese and Province.
We can offer:
- Retreat space (see below) – a place to rest and pray.
- Day or Half Day Retreats – with group input and times for individual reflection.
- Retreats in Daily Life – an opportunity for a small group, over 4-5 days, to have individually guided retreats whilst carrying on with their regular activities.
- Spiritual Accompaniment (Spiritual Direction) – for individuals wishing someone to come alongside them in their Christian faith, meeting every 6-8 weeks.
- Seminars & Workshops on Spirituality
- Prayer Resources
- Church Service Input
Please get in touch with us – we look forward to serving you.
Email: [email protected]
Katafiyio Retreat at Angel’s Hills
An invitation to individuals and groups to a little slice of heaven in a cluttered, busy world.
Whether you just need space away from your normal routine, or are wanting to listen to God for a specific reason, Katafiyio is in an ideal environment to retreat to for a while, to rest and listen.
Katafiyio – “a place of refuge” – is one room at Angel’s Hills Mountain Resort offering resources for those who make a booking for a one day or several days’ retreat. Set in 1,000 acres of land, with forests, orchards, and copper lake as its backdrop, this unique venue offers beauty, quiet, and relaxation, as well as opportunities to walk and explore.
More details can be found by clicking on the buttons: