I know that many around the diocese have been fervently holding Ukraine and its people in their prayers over the past weeks. Now that our diocesan website is back in operation I can urge us all to keep praying without ceasing
– for Ukrainians throughout the world and especially those under bombardment and assault in their native land, so dear to them
– for the poor and vulnerable, the old and the young
– for President Volodymyr Zelenskyy and all rising to the challenges of high office
– for President Vladimir Putin, that he may turn from his path of hatred, war, and lies
– for those who strive for peace through justice
– for all Christians in Ukraine and in Russia, particularly Orthodox believers
– for the Anglican churches and congregations of Christ Church Kyiv and St Andrew Moscow.